Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Unleash the Ninja Warrior Within

I used to be high strung. I was always worried about losing my job or not being good enough. Then I was introduced to a martial art that came from the misty mountains of Japan's Iga province.

Learning martial arts is good for physical conditioning and self-protection, but the Way of the Ninja opened up doors for me that I never knew existed.

Of course, I learned how to protect myself, but it was the mental training of the Ninja that began in the dojo (martial arts training hall) and went a lot farther with me.

Being the avid reader and researcher that I was, I had to dive headlong into this new world of mental discipline. What began as a few simple relaxation techniques and breathing exercises coaxed me into wanting much more. I found out that ancient teachings of shinobi-no-mono, the Ninja, were in museums and libraries, and private collections in Japan.

I started digging...

Over the years, I have discovered the "Law of Attraction" and other teachings of what people call the "New Thought Movement." It just so happens, the Ninja have been using the Law of Attraction for centuries. But, the Ninja took it a lot farther than "The Secret" teachers take it.

Available at Amazon.comWhat I have done is put together the teachings of the Ninja with modern business philosophy and positive thought of people like Earl Nightingale, Brian Tracy, W. Clement Stone, Napoleon Hill, Robert Collier, and other great teachers in more recent history. This book, Ninja Mind Tricks, will unlock your potential.

Imagine having confidence and the determination to accomplish almost anything. Cast off fear, uncertainty, and doubt. 

Become a Ninja Warrior at heart. See yourself in a whole new light. Reach your full potential.

Available at Amazon.com.