Saturday, March 10, 2018

Epiphone Masterbilt DR-400 Guitar

I have played guitar for around fifty years. I've had just about every brand of guitar you could imagine. I've owned Gibson, Fender, Taylor, Ibanez, Breedlove, Martin, Epiphone Masterbilt, Epiphone, Gretsch, Parkwood, Hofner, and Yamaha guitars. I won't bother listing all of the ukulele brands I've had-- there are just too many.

Anything you do to relieve stress or anything that gives you joy and makes you smile, and is not harmful in any way, or to anyone, is a good thing.

For me, music has been one of the best ways to relax and forget about my problems. I love playing guitar and singing. I love writing songs about life and good times. I love singing harmonies and jamming with other musicians. In fact, most of my friends are musicians. Some of them are famous and some are just as talented and totally unknown.

Music is the highest form of expression.

My Epiphone Masterbilt DR-400 acoustic/electric guitar is not just an example of beautiful workmanship. It sounds fantastic! It feels great in my hands. It will just get better with age.

Everyone needs some form of relaxation. Everyone needs a way to unwind and forget about their problems. It's why we have so many great blues artists from past to present.

When life gets you down, pick yourself up with music.

Here is a picture of my Masterbilt DR-400 MCE VBS guitar.