Saturday, July 22, 2017

Thank You to My Readers

Book royalties rise and fall, depending on how you market and promote yourself. I've been so busy over the last couple of years that I have let marketing slip. It was a pleasant surprise to receive royalties from Amazon for sales in six foreign markets this month.

I'd like to thank everyone who purchased any of my books. Japan had far more sales than any other nation. I humbly bow and say, thank you.

I took a portion of the royalties and bought a new photographic studio setup. The upgraded equipment will be used for producing videos for my books and also musical instrument reviews for Ukulele Player Magazine.

One of the blessings of being a photographer and author is that I can write and use my own photographs to illustrate my books. I don't have to rely on someone else or use royalty-free images for illustration. I am also an "illustrator" and use a Wacom tablet to create images as well. Being able to do everything myself saves me money and enables me to sell my books at very affordable prices.

Thank You once again.

I hope you all enjoy success and happiness in everything you do.