Monday, March 20, 2017

Celebrate the Coming of Spring

Spring is upon us. This is the spring Equinox. Well, I am ready for warm weather. Hop-to... come on... you know how this works. Well, it's not that easy, but, as sure as the sun rises, we will have warmer weather.

Seasons come and go. Time passes quickly and before you know it winter will be just around the corner. Carpe diem!

We have to make the most of the time we have because once a day ends, we cannot relive it. Time is fleeting.

If you have not thought about life goals, it's time you do so. Ask yourself: "Where do I want to be?" Think about your job, your home, even your hobbies. Do you want to change anything? If so, start today by making it a goal.

I have goals. I always have had goals. I've accomplished most of the "life goals" I set for myself years ago. Now, I want to make more goals for the remainder of my life. We are at our best when we are working toward fulfilling our goals. Without them, we have no direction and we end up meandering through the days, weeks, and months of the year. In the end, we go through this same routine and we accomplish nothing.

We are all the sum-total of our thoughts and experiences. In order to be better tomorrow-- or be more successful-- we have to start today by laying the groundwork. Start with positive thinking and visualize how and where you want to live, where you want to work, and how you plan to get there.

Making goals is the first step.