Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year

It's a new year. 2018 greets us with Arctic temperatures and a dangerous wind chill.

Burrrrr

At present, I am curled up in bed with a Lenovo tablet on my blanket covered lap. The air temperature in this big townhouse is about sixty degrees. We have an old furnace and a mediocre heatpump, so, right now, it is cold to the point of uncomfortable.

Unlike our previous home, we have ten foot ceilings and huge living space. It will cost us a bundle to heat this place if the cold persists more than a day or two. Predictions are that we will have these cold temperatures all week.

We were looking forward to putting 2017 to bed, but, at this moment 2018 hasn't done anything to put a smile on my face-- this coming from a very positive thinker.

Nevertheless, here is my wish for 2018 for anyone reading this:

May the new year bring you peace, love, and prosperity.

I hope the cold disappears very quickly and in its wake lies warmer than average temperatures for the duraction of winter. I a ready for summer.

I could use a little bit of global warming, if you know what I mean.

Blessings to All.