Saturday, March 12, 2016

I Believe

I believe…

I believe that I can succeed in making my dreams into realities. That is what you should be telling yourself.

It is sad that so many people focus on negative rather than positive things. I know a few people that no matter what you say, they will come up with some negative response. If you spend all of your time thinking negatively, then you are just attracting negativity. Instead, spend all of your time thinking positively and you will start attracting positive outcome.

The sales-person that constantly fears objections will never meet sales goals. The sales-person that visualizes successful closings will always get the contract.

The Law of Attraction states that like begets like, positive attracts positive and negative attracts negative. It is important to remember that people don’t analyze what you are thinking, they are just responding to your positive or negative impulses. It you want good results, you have to focus on good results. It is as simple as that.

Your thoughts are like radio-waves. They radiate from you and scatter in every direction. Other people’s thoughts do the same. Have you ever felt uncomfortable around some people and didn’t know why? You are feeling their negative impulses, whether you know it or not. The Japanese teachings I received many years ago taught me how to tune into those impulses and recognize them for what they are. If I could comprehend them, then I could control my response to them, or perhaps manipulate them. Thus, I could avoid confrontations and unpleasant circumstances. Empathy is powerful, but, it is mostly achieved in a subconscious level.

If you reflect on your motivations and desires daily, first thing in the morning and again before you go to bed at night, for example, you can slowly train yourself to rethink and attract positive impulses at a subconscious level. That is where they are most effective because the concerns of the day and petty distractions will have no influence on your behavior.

Starting today, reprogram yourself to think and be positive.