Saturday, March 12, 2016

Passion

Passion is the zest for life. Passion is the love of things that enrich our lives.

Here are some of my passions (yes, I have more than one):

Photography, fly fishing, cycling, reading, good conversation, ukulele, acoustic guitar, singing vocal harmonies, watching the sunrise over the Atlantic ocean. I have more, but you get the idea.

I cannot imagine life without passion, just as I cannot imagine love without passion. It is the desire, the yearning, the fulfillment of the things that enrich our lives the most. Everyone should have lots of things about which they are passionate. If they don’t, then they simply have not discovered them, yet. It’s never too late to start.

Without passion, life would be boring. Ask yourself, “What do I really LOVE to do?”

Here is your assignment… Think about what it is you truly love to do. Make a list on paper. Now, make it a point to pursue at least one of these things today. Don’t wait. Do this every day– make time for your passions.